Recent events remind us that natural disasters or catastrophes can disrupt normal business operations for weeks, months and even longer. Catastrophic events may even force relocation in order to continue operations.
Preparation is the key to effectively responding to any business interruption. An essential component of any disaster recovery plan is Business Interruption Insurance that provides protection when income is lost as the result of a business interruption. Flaster/Greenberg and The Safegard Group invite you to an interactive seminar that will discuss minimizing the impact of business interruptions and maximizing your insurance coverage. Topics include:
- How to minimize a business interruption loss through risk management
- Steps to take so you don’t need to rely on business interruption insurance
- Smart disaster recovery planning
- Industry-specific interruption coverage
- What to do if you suffer a loss despite the efforts you made prior to an interruption
- How to present your claim effectively and achieve the best resolution
- Potential legal and coverage issues
Real life case studies and examples will be presented.
Accountants: 1.5 CPE credits
Brian Courtney, RPLU AAI, Healthcare Practice Leader/Professional Lines Division, The Safegard Group, Inc.
8:00 a.m. Breakfast and Networking 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Program and Q&A
The Safegard Group, Inc. 100 Granite Drive Suite 205 Media, PA 19063
Tagged: •How to minimize a business interruption loss through risk management, •Industry-specific interruption coverage, •What to do if you suffer a loss despite the efforts you made prior to an interruption, Business Interruption, Maximizing Insurance Recoveries